2008年11月3日 星期一

I Am Not Yours (我 不屬於你)

我不屬於你,沒有迷失於你‧
I am not yours,not lost in you,
沒有迷失,雖然我渴望如此
Not lost,although I long to be
如燭光迷失於正午的豔陽,
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
如雪花迷失於海洋。
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
你愛我,我也依然覺得你
You love me, and I find you still
亮麗一如精靈,
A spirit beautiful and bright,
然而我仍是我,
渴望迷失
Yet I am I, who logn to be
如光線迷失於光明。
Lost as a light is lost in light.
哦!把我陷入愛情幽海──淹滅
Oh plunge me deep in love──put out
我的理性,讓我又瞎又聾,
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
把我捲進你愛情的暴風雨,
Swept by he tempest of your love,
如燭火搖曳在狂風裡。
A taper in a rushing wind.
註記
這首詩的作者是美國詩人Sara Teasdale,(1884~1933)
譯者為尤克強博士
在偶然間我發覺我的這幅畫作所呈現在詠嘆年華消逝,
愛情的幻滅和往事的緬懷有神似的貼切
也許這圖這詩或多或少也會給你一些感覺



沒有留言: